2017-08-24

Concentration before bed

Maybe because the next morning's bicycling image got strongly into my brain, I woke up more than an hour before the time I planned and just couldn't go back to sleep any more.

So I decided to bake coffee cake which is our favorite, but I haven't baked for a long time, because that is a little too much work.  So I changed to an easier way to bake the cake.   

Because of the smell from baking or noise of the stand mixer, he got up quicker than usual.  But he found it was drizzling quite a bit, so we waited for a while.  Meanwhile the cake was baked.

It was a chilly morning, but we dressed thicker than usual and went biking without eating the cake, just a glass of tomato juice. 

The air was too full of moisture;  I had a hard time to breath.  

I carefully rode without bending neck too much and stretching my neck from time to time, and tried not to grip the handle too tightly.  That is all my way of preventing pain in neck, shoulder and small back.

And after riding I did stretch for 30 min. which seemed to work very well; not too much stiffness and pain in my legs which I was always suffering.  I should repeat before going to bed.

Oh, my! We ate that much in a day all by ourselves!??

No comments: