2018-03-16

The Sonoma Land Trust Eliot Trail



A week before, we hiked on the trail with worry about rain.  We had some showers from time to time, but we could enjoy hiking by the bay water.
Then, I realized that I had a hard time getting to sleep if I didn't have any exercise.  So this week I started walking in the morning around 2 miles to get sunlight.  It seems to be working so far.

Today I walked over 3 miles with an umbrella, and after the falling rain stopped, we biked almost 5 miles in the afternoon.

Well, hope tomorrow's hiking will be fun for us.  We both are a little worried about our never-goes-away lower body pain from walking, biking and gardening or any chore.  But at our age we should forget it and just carefully keep going.  Nobody knows how much longer we can do any exercise.   


 

No comments: