2016-05-18

Temptation toy

Hate to bring up the same subject, but allergy symptoms have occupied our bodies this year.  We're still struggling not only physically but also mentally.  And mentally I lost.  I depressed down to h....

Worse thing is the same kind of terrible pain came back as I got on my right knee 4 years ago after I fell from my brand new bicycle and the handle dropped on my knee.   Recently I found the right leg is 1/4'' shorter than left one.  So I put sponge in my shoe to cover the sole of my right foot.  Seems better.

Only sticky allergy invasion made my hearing ability worse. agrrrr....

Luckily, a deliverer came earlier than we expected.  We purchased a bicycle camera which is cheaper than GoPro.

DBpower  sj4000
First we put it on the handlebar to try out.  That sent too much vibration to the screen.  

So we put it on the helmet.  


Luckily two camera holders for helmets were included, so we could switch it between us.  That's very handy.  We tried using it in our neighborhood riding.  The video came out very nice.

We just need to look above our heads ahead of time so as not to crash the tree branch hanging.

I hope my plugged ears will clear out soon and my physical strength will come back, so I can go do some trail riding again.

No comments: