2015-10-21

Share road?! No way!!

Got flu from a friend at painting club or not, we both felt not well.  But we rode in our neighborhood.  After that, we felt much better.
Then we wanted to ride on main road with some purpose.  So we planned to go to our library to return books.

Then, I got cold feet.  
Over our garden fence the sound of traffic was awful, big trucks passing by with high speed like freeway!  That must be way faster speed than its speed limit 45 mph.

The weaker my body got, the more scary to go riding.  Maybe I read too much.  Knowing too many things is sometime interrupting and discouraging too much.

But it would be better not to hurt than to be too brave.

When I get nervous, I will loose my control, that is my big problem.

 Not While I'm Around, sung by Barbra Streisand

No comments: