2015-10-01

We hit slump.

We need to find the way to ride not to get tired too much. I can't get faster, or ride longer any more.  
 
When you are young, practice will bring a result that you are getting stronger, better, faster.. etc.  I can't see such a wonderful result any more.  Recently the more practice, the more getting tired, slower, and easier to get pain for me.
Maybe because I'm having a harder time to sleep.  I wonder ....

Anyway we rode at least on our community roads to keep up with yesterday.  Sep. 30th.
At least  the temperature got much more comfortable nowadays.  And it was fun to use my homemade rear seat trunk, no pouch around my waist was very comfortable!

So I decided to make his rear seat trunk too.  Fortunately we have an ice chest with a color just right for his bicycle.  
Voila!

He is happy with that.
So we had a good ride together today.
We were going to ride just 5 miles, but we noticed that we were fine if we pedal slowly.
 






No comments: