2016-03-06

Riding in the rain!!

I had a small back ache in the morning, so I couldn't go riding while the rain stopped for a short time.  He went and enjoyed 2 miles riding then the rain started.
After eating I felt much better, it might start soon, but I want to go!  We both put helmet covers on, and started riding.  Gosh it started again!  But I ignored it and kept riding.  
The rain was soaking in more and more, and my legs were getting colder and colder.  When I saw the cyclometer showing over 3.5 miles, I decided to stop.

I could ride more, but I was worried about catching a cold.
Next time when I ride in the rain, I should be wearing all nylon or synthetic, I thought.

We took a good hot shower afterwards, but my body didn't forget the feeling of having gotten cold a while ago.

This old body can't take riding in the rain so long.

No comments: