2016-03-11

Rain.., Bike trainer, the folding bike!

We've had rain for two weeks now. We need to setup our bike trainer whenever we want to use it.  So my lovely bicycle was put on the trainer for a while.

In the garage, if I open the door, I can see the view outside, and also Mr. WheelP. managed to find the close spot for putting the old odometer, so I didn't get bored so easily like before.

At least I can check how long a distance I pedaled, that's very important to me.
Unlike me he doesn't care the distance, he just set to see the time which I just can't stand.  It's boring.

Meanwhile I decided to use our folding bike for road biking regularly.  Luckily the folding bike has fenders on both wheels!! which I didn't notice before.  Because I didn't know the necessity.






I really wanted to try it riding on wet roads, but we couldn't in the morning.  

Then, we had a chance in the afternoon!  
Even though the folding bike handle is wobbly and it's hard to get speed because of the small tires, I was happy to ride with my new interest.
Next time I need to find the appropriate gear to use for each slope.





No comments: