2016-03-25

Getting familiar with the folding bike


Flowers popped up everywhere in our garden, and in our neighborhood.  Sun feels so good nice and warm, bright and cheerful. 

For a moment I wanted to switch back to my good old Novara instead of  my Schwinn folder.  But I didn't.

The more I study and ride it, the more my curiosity and challenging spirit come up.  I want to be able to ride it as well as possible.


Today we both got terrible small backache from morning, but we rode for an hour with slow speed starting anyway...
I checked my Schwinn folder using 5th or 6th gear for start.  And even on quite an upslope I could start in 5th gear kicking my foot on the ground and the other foot pedaling combination.  That was surprising!  I could start without spinning too much which happened with the 3rd and 4th gear before.
And I rode through using 5th, 6th and 7th the most of time.
I just need more time to figure out which gear to choose correctly in any road.  That's fun.

I got more fun to purchase this. Bicycle on the coffee maker!

I have lost interest in drinking coffee lately, but the french press made me happy and coffee enjoyable to drink.

No comments: