2017-05-23

My new breakfast meal


I lost control of my weight again.
My weight went up and my energy went down.  Big worry pressed me down.  
I decided to down size my stomach, but cutting down regular meals is so hard to do.  It didn't work in the past.

So I started an ice cream diet with fruit juice yesterday morning.  I can get enough energy, but my stomach won't expand too much.  So far, so good.  I didn't feel too starved, and it was easy to wait until lunch time to eat next meal.

But I didn't check the detailed nutrition of that stuff yet, so I tried today.

I had 3 to 4 FL oz of V8 purple power juice. 

So I got 25 calories, Sodium 50mg, Potassium 160mg, 
Total carbo. 6g.  Fiber .5g, sugar 5.5g, protein .5g from purple power juice.

mix with 5.5 oz V8 low sodium original vegetable juice.
So I got 30 calories,  95mg Sodium, 700 mg Potassium.  Total Carbo 7g, fiber 1g, sugar 5g, Protein 1g from V8 vegetable juice.

And I had 1.5 oz (42g) Ben & Jerry's vanilla ice cream.
So I got 100 calories, total fat 6.4g, cholesterol 36mg, sodium 20mg.  Total Carbo. 8.4g, sugar 8g, protein 1.6g.

What this meal total would be: 
Calories 155, Fat 6.4g, Cholesterol 36mg, Sodium 165mg, Potassium 860mg, Total Carbohydrate 21.4g, Fiber 1.5g, 
Sugar 18.5g, and Protein 3.1g

I still can't get rid of the fatigue yet, but my craving for sugar disappeared during the day surprisingly.  The ice cream is a little too sweet in the morning, maybe that is good.
 

No comments: