2018-09-30

Phisically and mentally my strength is decline

Mental strength decline caused no desire to write.  I have a hard time corresponding with my friends even.  My poor blog had stopped  3 months ago??!!

Even though we still have riding and walking regularly, our energy and endurance definitely declined and it takes a lot of time to recover from each event.

Why?  I can't sleep well or deeply as I used to.  In my case it take quite a time to get to sleep.

Anyway I bike, walk, paint, play recorder and piano, and do gardening.  So it's not really the end, but it is coming gradually.

I still need to clean out one room of junk.  Hope I will be better when I finish it.

The fox showed up on the deck when I was playing recorder with my friend.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am 68 and yes my strength is in decline, but my sense of humor is not, I still find that life is no joke but funny things happen. Find the humor, remember you can't spell funeral without "fun". We all know how the journey ends, but it's the journey that matters, enjoy it while you can. i wish you well.

MusicAU said...

"Find the humor" is good advice. Thanks for your comment. I get too serious, that's my problem. I'll try to remember your advice.