2015-05-31

5-31-15 Tried to increase distance more

Our further goal is to try a group tour, entry level.  Because of that we have to be able to ride at least 10 miles. Or 15, 20 miles.

So when we ride, we decided to ride a little more distance.

Today we almost gave up to ride, but we couldn't waste any day.  So we did the same time of day, surely it was windy severely.  We rode as much as we felt OK.

The result was: 

Almost 7 miles!!  Average speed was 8.1 miles/hr .

Now we really need a good rest tomorrow.  We both felt pain on our hip joints.
We will sure to have nice stretch and go to bed soon.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty tired after yesterday's attempt to go farther, but luckily I have no severe pain. I feel generally tired, but it's a fairly comfortable feeling from which I'm already recovering. Okay, 7+ next time!

Mr. Wheelpedal

Mr. Wheelpedal said...

When going uphill, the second time is easier than the first. This is a little surprising, because I would think that being tired the second time would make it harder, but I suppose that being warmed up is more important.

Mrs. Wheelpedal said...

Thank you Mr. Wheelpedal to try writing comment. Now we can see what to do for writing comments. I also will choose Name/URL to reply to your comment.

Yeah, I found the same thing as you did. Even though I was already tired at beginning, if I kept pedaling for 15-20 min., then I felt much better and energetic. What a surprise! It must be our mind/nerve protection, I guess. So we can't push too much though, just a little bit more maybe.

Anonymous said...

I wasn't sure what the identity choices meant, so I went with good old Anonymous. Maybe Mr. W can explain to me if there is a better choice.

CyclePatH

Mr W said...

If you use Name/URL and enter your screen name like "Mr W" the comment will appear as "Mr W says..." That way, you don't need to put your screen name at end of your comment.