2016-10-19

Bicycling on Mill Valley - Sausalito Path

After I heard that another rain would come next weekend, I planned this ride last night.  Luckily it was a perfect fine day today.

The freeway was a little crowded in the morning so it took almost an hour to get Hauke park.  There is a restroom near the parking lot for which we were thankful. 

As I studied on the map, I easily found the way to the Bay trail, then to the Mill Valley - Sausalito Path.

There are 3 bridges on the route, so I was scared before to try out  bicycling here.  But we rode it together today, and that was fun.  On the way back, we noticed the tide came in and almost touched the bottom of the bridge.


I planned to try a fish restaurant, "Fish," on Harbor Drive in Sausalito, we enjoyed the view of the harbor from the window, 
and enjoyed eating the huge sized fried oysters and yummy halibut.  I couldn't eat up the fried potato and left most of them.
We took the same route back simply, so I sped up a little bit to burn the calories. 
The trail was shorter than we expected, but the first ride always makes us tired.  Our bodies were really heavy and stiff when we got back home.
 

No comments: