2016-10-15

Rainy weekend came.

Yesterday we saw a lot of rain falling in the morning which we all expected.  We pulled out Morning glory's and Scarlet runner's vine from the lattice and pergola a day before.  All the trees and plants were happy in our garden.  But is there any chance we can ride? I checked the hourly weather information.

The weather forecast predicted the rain would stop at 3pm.  It stopped before, so the road got dry enough around 3 pm.  We started enjoying our ride with quite cool temperature.

In spite of good slow warm up speed at beginning of our ride, we got exhausted after 45 minutes.  I wonder why.  Guess that our old bodies need to take a couple of days to adjust to the chilly temperature.

Today according to the weather information we will have rain again from 2 pm to night.  We'd better ride a little bit soon, I thought this morning and we did.

I waited until the outside temperature got over 60F.  When blue sky started showing up a little bit from the clouds which were covering up the sky, we started riding.

While we were riding, the temperature was going down, and we got exhausted soon again.

Now it's almost noon.  The temperature is 68F, there are gray clouds in the lower part of the sky.  But the sky is changing second by second.  We should be happy that we still could ride.

My weight is going up, so I need more severe control.  But if I feel tired, I can't ride happily.  Too heavy weight made it hard for me to pedal smoothly.  I got into this dilemma again.


No comments: