2016-10-23

New tire trial ride

Accidents always make me wonder/think even just a puncture of my bicycle tire might cause one.  Since I can't fix it by myself, I felt sorry and felt frustrated on the last trip.  There must be more advanced tires or convenient stuff to fix punctures.  Unfortunately I can't understand any mechanical ideas, so my job is just pounding to ask Mr.Wh to find out.

And he did it for me!  Thank you, honey!!  The other day these new tires and tubes came.



Yesterday he worked to replace our old tires with new tires.  So I was excited trying out my bicycle today!

New tires made the whole bicycle look new.
After riding, I said:
New tire is grippy, rolled very well.  Changing tires made this difference, now I know.  I'm spoiled completely.  

What he said:  These tires have a puncture resistant belt built in, and the new tubes have special sticky stuff with fine fibers to quickly seal punctures by oozing out and congealing.  Time will tell how well this works...


No comments: