2016-10-11

This is mine, but I have nooo idea.

The last trip brought up many subjects of concern to me.  
The hardest thing was to guess my own physical strength and condition in certain conditions.  Usually I got too excited or determined to do things.  In addition the big change of temperature affected my old scar pain too.

Anyway I went through a flu like fatigue and cramping muscle pain from neck/shoulder to back for a week after my return to our house.

But during the fighting with nasty pain, I was anxious to think about next bicycle trip in the future. That's positive. 

Now I realized that core muscle exercise and other muscle training is very necessary for me.  I rode a lot, but forgot and skipped exercises a lot before the trip.

When I was in pain, my bad eating habit came back.  I had to go back to my dieting plan too.

The weather here is chillier than before, but still we have sunshine and warm air.  I have to be smart and continue our cycling life. 
 

No comments: