2016-10-09

Bicycling on park trails and bike lanes

The climax of this trip was riding on trails in Corvallis.  Because my sister-in law and her husband are experienced cyclists and living there.  

She led us kindly and carefully so that I enjoyed riding very much without worrying about anything!  Big thanks to my Sis!!


We rode through on a trail in Willamette park, Crystal Lake Sports  Area, on bike lanes, and sidewalks to Avery Park.  When my Sis asked if we want to ride more or return, we had already ridden 5 miles, so we U-turned.

The air was clean and moist, which was very comfortable for me.  Along the freeway bike path was great.  Even bike lane riding was comfortable. 




During the short visit to Corvallis we had quite a bit of rain, but luckily we could ride some.  We hope to go back in the future and ride more in Corvallis.

No comments: