2017-01-10

Rain, over rain, and rain...

Yesterday morning we had a nice break, so I walked with my friend.  She told me how high the creek water came up a day before in the late afternoon when she saw it.  And next morning we saw lowered water together.

But an hour later when I and Mr. WhP  rode bikes and stopped to see the creek water, it had increased quite a bit. 
Then, it started raining through the night.  And next day today, it has been raining all day without break.

We did stretch and other TV exercise, but our body, especially legs, knees, and feet are still sore from yesterday's walking and biking.
But we were happy that we could ride a little bit yesterday.
And so far our neighborhood is OK from water damage.

I pray for the windy rain passing through without causing too much damage and drew and colored a new year Animal, Rooster.
 
 

No comments: