2017-01-17

The more often avoiding to go out, the harder going out.

Last Sunday it was raining heavily.  Last Monday morning it was so freezing that I canceled our Monday morning walk with my friend, but she went on anyway.  Gosh, she has a strong mind.
So we were almost going to be lazy again today, but we pushed ourselves to ride.  The air was cold, but it was dry luckily.

The cold temperature made my body stiff and I had a hard time to step over my bike frame.  So I took off my trunk, and carried my backpack with water bottle, because I wanted to swing my leg over the back to get ready.
Just riding over 5 miles was fun enough for us, but when we got back home, legs, arms, everywhere was in pain.  It seems that's normal for us  nowadays.  Maybe hurting afterwards is better than hurting from doing nothing.
 
 

No comments: