2017-01-07

Our mouth is more active than our body?!

Because it's raining.  I feel depressed.
Found the delicious sounding recipe for Cinnamon rolls.  So I asked him to bake it.
While I was playing piano, the Cinnamon Rolls were baked.

I made glaze, and splashed it on them.

Too much mouth activities made me feel guilty, so we both got out to walk late in the afternoon.  The sky was dark, looked like it was holding more rain. Even though it was warmer than yesterday, it would soon get dark, so we hurried to finish walking.
I'm afraid that we ate more than we burned.  
But we had not a sign of sickness, so it's OK.  It's better to be fat than sick.
 

2 comments:

LL said...

Cinnamon rolls are wonderful. AND the scent of baking them remains in the house, reminding you that you do need to eat one more...

Anonymous said...

Thank you Mr. LL, for your comment. Yes, that's right. They sure made us happy! _from Mrs. WhP