2017-01-03

The first Rainbow day!

It was a cloudy morning yesterday, but I was happy to start  walking/talking with my friend.  Then we saw the first rainbow in the sky.
We were enjoying the rainbow for a while.  Unfortunately the sky got darker and darker, soon it started raining.  I was soaked with rain quite a bit the first time in this year.

Luckily the rain stopped in the afternoon.  Mr. Whp and I were riding some miles,  we didn't want to miss the chance because the weather man said we will have a rainy week soon.

When we went for our first shopping by car,  I was surprised to see the rainbow again. 
To be able to see rainbow twice in a day  made me  very happy.
I got this almost perfect shot too.
 
Next day today it's raining all day.  My right shoulder started to hurt.  Somehow pulling the handlebar to ride on the up slope seems to have caused pain in my right shoulder afterwards.
At least I can have a rest for a couple of days.  It turns out to work well I hope.

No comments: