2017-01-06

Freezing?!!

It was freezing cold this morning.  32F

The temperature didn't go up so much, but we decided to walk after a little stretching exercise.  Because the delayed storm might come soon from tomorrow, we heard on TV.
I dressed warm and put on my favorite knitted cap which my dear friend gave me.  


But I had a hard time to breath, because of polluted air by burning fire places or cold air, I'm not sure which.  I got tired and started having pain in my small back, so the walking lasted less than 30 minutes;  I didn't want to push myself.  

30 minutes exercise after walking eased my pain.  When we checked the temperature this afternoon, it was over 50 F, so we went out for bicycling.  That was quite nice riding in the afternoon until the air got colder and colder, and my left calf started getting crampy. 

All TV channels are warning of the storm coming with high winds and rain tomorrow.  

No comments: