2015-09-12

65F was very comfortable!

Another chance we got today.  It was nice and cool with breeze this morning.
Pulled out our folding bike to try, because I haven't ridden it for a while now.  That was much more comfortable to ride than before, because my body learned a lot.

As I wrote before that we purchased a new replacement for the seat of this folding bike, because it was uncomfortably hard for my butt. And I was happy at that time.

Today I noticed the seat was too thick and in the way for pedaling.  



And surprisingly the cushion didn't absorb the shock of hitting bumps.  So I asked him to change the seat back to the original. 



I've just ridden on it for a while- about .4 mile, I was much happier which I couldn't feel long time ago.  
I'm looking for the next ride on this folding bike.  Because Mr. Whp fixed the handle post too which was crooked a little bit and I didn't care about before, but do now.

And I'm getting annoyed about my lovely regular bike HANDLE which is curving around in front of me.  I liked it before, but now it's in the way and feel heavy and clumsy.  If I'm just relaxed and take time to enjoy some scenery, it will be just fun and graceful.
And when I climb steeper slopes, I can be secure with this lovely bike not folding bike.  Because the folding bike doesn't have a front gear choice.  

So I'm thinking that I should train my body to be able to climb a much steeper slope with that folding bike someday.  I'm not sure if I can though.

Distance:  9.7 miles + .4 miles (with the original seat)= 10.1 miles




 


No comments: