2015-09-08

Pain in my right knee and heel

I just don't know what happened to me.  Luckily my right side headache has gone.  My neck got normal.  The arms are OK, my hands are stiff like from arthritis.

But my old right knee pain came back which I got injured three years ago.  I'm limping right now.  

Today I drove our car to go grocery shopping, but I felt weird feeling, so gave the handle to him to drive back.  For the same reason I'm afraid of  riding a bicycle now until all this strange pain and uncomfortable feeling has gone away.

In addition it was extremely hot day today continuously since yesterday.  

We watched two movies.  After watching " Bicycle thief," I needed to cheer up a little bit.
Picked these music videos up from You Tube.

Le Velo
 
Tenth Avenue North Bike song

Y.N. RichKids Bike song

No comments: