2015-09-04

The body hasn't gotten it yet.

Today I was going to ride 12 miles or 15 miles.  And tried pedaling steady on the long slope.

I thought I got it very well.  Stop and restart with lifted up saddle.  I was fine until ....

After continuously pedaling steady on the long slope a couple of times, I came to the top and I was going to stop for drinking water.  But I was tired more than I thought, then my right foot, which supposed be down and hold me up, didn't do its job, and both my legs were hanging down, of course neither of them could reach the ground, so I fell, but I didn't want to bash my right upper arm, so I used my right elbow to support, which was totally no good.  Anyway I checked my elbow, but the skin was just lightly scraped.  So I kept riding until it started hurting.

At home I was icing my right elbow on and off.  Now it's OK.  The swelling was reduced to almost nothing. 
I need to go to bed soon.  Hope I will be OK tomorrow morning.

As I always think that any accidents must be a voice from the sky, so I should think about it.  

 Time, Distance, average speed, and max speed.

No comments: