2015-09-20

Riding with small number on rear

Folding bike has smaller wheels so that the weight is closer to the ground.  That makes handling easier, I found.  If I balanced well, ...

After practiced riding our garden trail, I got a little better for balance.  So the riding the folding bike this morning was easier than ever.  I purposely pedaled with small number on rear wheel.  That's very comfortable riding, and we both liked it. 



We don't care about speed any more.  We want to ride comfortably and not getting too much fatigue afterwards.  Physically we seemed not to fit road bike, trail riding will fit us nowadays.  Especially me.
We did cool down at the end, and did TV stretch.

I was so anxious to try riding in our garden again that I did it this afternoon.  I was OK on the east side, but when I tried the new part with big round tiles, I lost balance and fell....  This time both my feet and legs couldn't move flexibly to support my body.
I shouldn't have pushed myself to ride after 10 miles long road ride. I just didn't realize it.  

This is yummy, just pour coconut milk on the top of ice cream.
 I hope this heat will not come back any more.

No comments: