2015-09-02

Not only bicycling but also gardening!??

Yesterday I was still tired in the morning.  So we didn't ride at all, but Mr. WhP was cleaning and lubricating chains and parts of our bicycles, and Mrs. WhP did some kitchen chores and crepe myrtle tree trimming.
We found a good movie and enjoyed it very much.   He was so cute! 



Well, next morning which is today.  My shoulder and neck were very stiff, and my right heel got pain!!  I know why, because of too much looking up for tree trimming and a little bit using a hoe in our garden.

I figured out that any activity make my body hurts by my age, so just deal with it.

I tried cycling 10 miles with the same cadence whether flat or slope.  Oh, I lifted up my saddle to 4 inches, and that was the best so far.
Drank a glass of juice immediately when I got home.  And had easy lunch immediately, yes! these are TV dinners.  


And we had this simple Dessert each. Canned yellow peach and yogurt.
So we feel quite good now.


Rode 10.66 miles in an hour and 8 minutes.  average 9.3 mph, and max 17.8 mph.

No comments: