2017-04-26

Walking is our neccessity, no bicycling?!

Yesterday we walked for over an hour together.  We realized the other day that we should walk more often, but we had forgotten our decision.  So finally we did.
Because we both were tired, we took it easy walking; walked slowly with conversation to distract our pain.
We enjoyed the flowers along the street.  Found a Tulip Tree that was blooming.  

Both of us got really tired and hurt, our house was still far away.  Then I noticed my husband's right foot curving strangely, so I told him. After he tried not to do that, his pain was eased quite a bit.
I tried mine too.  And then our neighbors who were walking for their exercise appeared on the street, so we stopped and had a chat for a while.

When we started walking again, I noticed that my small back pain had almost gone.  We need to stop sometime and then continue walking.

Old body needs some attention.

Next morning today, we were groaning for our body pain which is worse than the one after bicycling.

We need walking, we need walking....
But it's raining this morning.  God's mercy, maybe. 😉😊

No comments: