2017-04-11

60 minutes Morning Walk!?

Got up before 7 am, took shower, and started laundry washing.  Drank just a half cup of orange juice, went for a morning walk with my friend yesterday.

Usually we walk the main road in our community only for about 45 minutes, this time we walked an unknown trail here and there for me.  And that choice was very exciting, and easily I lost where I was.

Stopped and admired the big cherry tree drawing a beautiful picture by just standing.  My friend and I were oohing and ahhing about the tree.

 The temperature was around 50 F, chilly morning came back, but we were enjoying our Huckleberry Finnish walking with talking and laughing for an hour.

When I got home, I was exhausted.  Because I lost my sense of time.
30 minutes later, pain of my back of hip started and lasted all day yesterday.😨

Night time 30 minutes light and full exercise with crying last night fixed my ache. I'm OK this morning.  What a surprise!

No comments: