2015-06-10

It's mercifully raining!

When I woke up in the bed, my body was totally unmovable.  What is going on?  Then, I slowly started moving part by part of my body.  Oh, that's OK.  Just heavily tired.
I heard the gentle noise of rain.  Rain?!  Oh, drought suffering California we are so thankful for any rain.  It turned out quite a bit in the morning.

So I tried to find a good website to learn bicycling better.

First I found this useful information.  And that site shows The League of American Bicyclists address.  I got curious to look into it.  

League of American Bicyclists Riding Tips is so wonderful.  I love it and appreciated it a lot.

Now I got my subjects to practice.
 Proper stop / Curving right & left gracefully

Hope the rain will stop soon or maybe by 4 pm, because we need rain.

==============
The chance came sooner than I expected.
I got progress for  curving right and left smoothly more than before!  But I forget proper stop again, I need to work on it.
Mine:
His:


2 comments:

CyclePatH said...

Good idea to watch the training videos. Lots of good advice. Your library might have some good books as well. Yay for rain!

Mrs WhP said...

Humm, our local library?!! That's interesting to try.
Thanks, CyclePatH!