2015-10-10

No more loading bikes, let's pedal!

Arnold drive to Leveroni, Fryer creek Trail to MacArthur St, cross Broadway, turn R on Nathanson Trail.  This is familiar for us now.  Then turned left on Denmark, rode all the way and crossed a busy  St, Napa Rd,  took Burndale to Knob hill to S. Central, and crossed another busy St, Hwy 121, left on Dale and finally got onto Ramal.  When the cyclometer showed 11 miles, I decided to go back.  Because my strength will be limited to 22 miles.

Turned out that was right.  In spite of my whining sound to our home, my legs were still capable to pedal.  Thank goodness!

"Honey, we'd better turn around here."

 "OK, we can go over there next time."


"Let's go back home!"
I found the beautiful scenery over the railroad.
This is the nice trip which we both really enjoyed.
 



 22.7 miles trip ....   
 I quickly cooked Trader Joe's Pork Gyoza Potstickers.  And dipped in Kikkoman soy sauce with Herdez Salsa Verde which is my yummy discovery.  Celebrated with Belgium beer ' Fat tire'.


Hope we will not get sore too much tomorrow.

No comments: