2015-11-16

Grrrr.. I need multiple bodies!

Hot weather in Summer and Fall made us hopeless to take care for our garden.  So we rode a lot without worrying about gardening and other household chores.

Now the temperature is right for anything.  Cleaning and painting cabinets.  Trimming trees and replacing soil in the garden. 

Physical and mental strength of ours got quite slim, so maybe because of that we just can't ride long distance, sometimes even short distance either.  We often forget stretching exercise.  I can feel my body is getting stiff.

In addition we only have less than two months to end this year, and that makes me nervous about not accomplishing anything.  

Well, I should tell myself when I can do, I will do.  

Chore is always not fun, but we need to do.  Bicycling is always fun but we can't always do.

Grrrrrrrr......

A chilly morning a morning glory was blooming so beautifully without care in our garden.  Wish all were like that.  Nooo...

No comments: