2015-06-11

I want to bike alone...

I didn't want to be followed by him and I didn't follow him either today,  "like gold fishes swimming with their poop" 
He biked 9.9 miles, and I biked 7.8 miles according to my smart phone odometer, but I thought more.

I still have to think about to curving right and left today.  I was surprised that my body couldn't remember what to do without thinking.  Of course my body remembered after a while.  That's not too bad, I tried telling myself.

We spent all afternoon to check out about possible bike paths where I can bike.  So we might go and ride tomorrow.  Biking unknown place, of course I need him with me!  Silly me.

2 comments:

treklov said...

Meditational biking. We must all try it and you shall teach us. Go Mrs WP!

Mrs WP said...

Thanks for your comment, Treklov! I read it in the morning and my cold feet were pushed away. So we went to the new trail for biking today.