2015-12-26

Thoughts in bed through Xmas

Alternately at least, we both got severe colds and stayed much time during Xmas in bed.
Finally we recovered with no pain and no uncomfortable feeling.

I never imagined before that my body would have such a bad time to adjust and fight against extreme temperature changes. 


Because of raining, busy shopping, and fatigue, then nasty cold symptoms, I couldn't ride so much as before in December.  But it's a nice experience with cold weather, so I will try cycling a little better next year.


It's been a great cycling year for us.  It awoke me to all kinds of truth of life.  Definitely  our life got more interesting because of bicycling.  We got two model bicycle ornaments as a gift even?!!



We want to keep riding next year, too!

Thanks to the many people who have been visiting my blog whom I know and whom I don't know yet. Hope I will know new bicycle riders next year.

No comments: