2017-03-04

Blue sky came out, let's go now!

It was cloudy this morning, and rain started in no time.  Shucks!
Then around Noon, luckily the blue sky and sunlight came out!

So we rode our riding course on residential roads.

Somebody has a beautifully blooming Magnolia.
 And there is a blooming plum tree on the other side.

Because everybody got the same thought, there were quite a number of cars on the road.  Some drivers seemed annoyed at us. One of them sped up to squeeze into the corner in front of me😱, and the other driver was passing by very close to me threateningly.😱
I got mad about it in my mind, and started chasing the car full speed😡.  Luckily grandmother cyclist couldn't speed up too fast, so I was OK.  Max. speed 19.1mph.  But I shouldn't have gotten mad and done such a thing, I thought later😨.

On the way we got some dripping rain for a very short time, but we came back dry from over 60 minutes ride.

Exhausted as usual, but happy we were.

No comments: