2017-03-16

Bicycling on Multi-use Trail in Pet.

Finally we loaded our bikes in a car and drove up to Petaluma.  We have been so tired lately, and our weights are heavy.  So I decided to have just a cup of green tea for breakfast and finished an hour and half music session with my friends in the morning.
So first we went to a cafe, "Two Niner Diner," near the Petaluma Municipal Airport, because we wanted to try their fish and chips for our lunch.
The ambiance was cool, we like it.
Because I didn't want to bother the group having lunch in the middle of the cafe, so I took this photo only, but there are a whole bunch of interesting displays hanging.

And we were so happy to have this nice and crispy Fish and Chips here.
This is the best!  Even the french fries were delicious, we were amazed.
We parked our car at Wiseman Airport park in Petaluma, and took out our bicycles.  Then we started riding.

The weather was perfect, we enjoyed riding so much that I forgot to take any picture.  The blue sky had a beautiful pattern of clouds spreading out, and birds flying and the airplanes flying.
I was worried about crossing E Washington St, but while we were walking on the cross walk, drivers were kindly waiting and waved back friendly to us.
We rode for over an hour which was pretty good, I regret not to have pushed ourselves to ride a little more to 10 miles.  We only did 8.7 miles.


But we both really got tired when we came back home.  I took a short nap, Mr.Whp is still sleeping.  My knees' pain got eased, but my small back, shoulders and arms are still sore.

We should go to bed early today.   😟😟

No comments: