2017-03-13

My decision got uncertain.

When I woke up with violent noise of a motorcycle passing by beyond the fence of the backyard, I got scared and started worrying about the traffic on the street.  We need to cross the main road, and ride on a narrow main road which might be used by those too exciting drivers' cars on the weekend.
Since I've read about the fatal accident of a well-experienced cyclist being hit by a garbage truck, I just couldn't trust any drivers especially on main roads while we are riding bicycles.  Especially busy streets.  I mean I got traumatized.
So we gave up riding today.  We went shopping and worked in the garden.  The temperature went up like beginning of Summer, we had a good sweat. 



When we were leaving from the nursery shop, I found these neat bicycle racks, but I wonder how bicyclists can use the rack because there are so many interruptions.  I like these bicycle racks very much, I've never seen them any other place in the city.  Sad..

 

No comments: