2017-06-11

I got one idea to keep us riding.

I thought two things together might work to enhance my excitement.  Choose a place to ride towards, and take some pictures for my future paintings.
We haven't ridden local places so much, this might be a good time to do that.  
Or maybe in Fall this year.

When the weather is hot, I might want to go to the beach or ocean, or lake. 

Anyway I just want to take off too much tension to ride more distance or hours.  I just want to ride a little,  paint some, and play music.

We haven't worked in our garden for a while, the weeds popped up everywhere and roses got looking ugly so that we had to work quite a bit today.  My right knee hurts and my back too. 😞 But our work got a good result, so I should be happy, yes, I am.😉

Our Statice over grew, so I cut.  I wonder if anybody wants it?



 

No comments: