2017-09-10

Avoid getting sick from the weird weather

The strange severe migraine has attacked me for 5 days.  And I learned that I need to sweat when it's hot.  If I avoid it too much, I will get sick.  But I can't go out in severe hot temperature either.

So finally we, night owls had to change our life style completely.  

We get up between 6 am and 7:30 am, and try bicycling in cool air.

But we got stressed out during the day time, we gained a lot of weight.  Now especially I have to be on a diet under such difficult conditions right now. 

At least I tried to sweat some during the day, after meals.

When the temperature hits about 90 F, I just can't go out.  Since the heat caused my migraine last time, I got scared. 

We just cut the distance for riding bicycle.
And changed the pillow direction, it helped us for better sleeping.

Roses in our garden are tougher than us.


No comments: