2016-02-10

The first experience of share bike

While visiting Japan, we had an opportunity to use share bikes in Kawagoe city, Saitama.  At the port where sharing bikes were, we registered with a credit card for paying the charge and IC cards for using bikes.  Since we had IC cards which were Suica and Pasmo, it was easy to use the system.

There were nice bicycle lanes on some roads, but not on others.  It was Sunday afternoon, so there were many people on the popular roads, and cars too.  That was quite an exciting and thrilling experience for me.  I was very careful not to touch any people by the bike and I succeeded.  All the car drivers were very cautious, so I was relieved and spoiled.  We enjoyed riding for at least an hour or more.  We switched bikes 6 times within 40 minutes.  So it cost only 400 yen altogether.

This was the least busy street, so he could take photo of me riding.

Now I'm very scared to ride on the main streets in home town.  We decided to ride only bike path or trail for now except the residential roads in our neighborhood.


  

No comments: