2016-07-28

Familiar pain

Yesterday I rode to check how my Novara J. was fixed by Mr. WhP.  That was excellent, especially after pumping up the tires, the ride was so smooth and comfortable.

So I attempted to ride with as fast a cadence as possible after warming up, and almost made the new record to finish 5 miles within a half an hour (instead of 40 minutes as usual)!   

Afterwards I was very comfortable and energetic, but later I got butt and knees heaviness and pain.  So just before going to bed, I did an exercise with TV's "Sit and be Fit".  Felt much better.

And this morning I woke up with a cramp in my left calf, then back pain.

Ate Breakfast, worked in the garden, now feel much better.  Still my shoulders are stiff though.
For my diet I should ride at least a little bit, but not so fast today.  But I'm not sure if I will do, because my spirit wants to have a rest today.  
 
 

No comments: