2016-12-10

Merciful sky gave us a chance

I did two exercises before and after breakfast.  Then, we went out in windy rain for a walk with umbrella and jacket with hood.  The wind was blowing horizontally from front to back, so our jacket got soaking wet, but we had a nice walk with sweat. 
The creek under the road got lots of rain streaming away.

A few hours after lunch I noticed the rain had stopped, and the road dried quite a bit.
OK, Sky gave us a chance to ride!

Just in case we put helmet caps on to prepare for any rain, but we luckily came back dry. 
About 10 minutes before finishing, the bottom of my toes almost started to cramp, maybe the temperature was getting cold outside, but luckily I could manage to avoid a cramp. 

When we got home, we both felt very good.  We had some nice aerobic exercise.  I hope we will continue to regain our strength.



  

No comments: