2016-12-06

No bicycling for 8 days!!

I still don't know what happened to my body.  After last bicycling in November, I got a terrible pain under my right shoulder blade, and pain spread out in my whole right arm.  After struggling with this annoying deep pain for 8 days, finally the pain eased down this morning.  So we rode together for a while after lunch.

The air was soooo cold.  I was afraid a cramp in my calf might be happening or bad arm pain might be starting, but none came.  The pre-ride exercise we had must have protected us well.

We both felt we are getting older recently.  So we decided to be careful especially in cold winter.  

Every new movement caused pain or uncomfortable stiffness recently.  Finally one nasty terrible persistent pain calmed down, so I will be careful. 

I should re-start painting to finish my "Memory of Bend".
 
 

No comments: