2016-12-24

Always could learn something

We got a sunny beautiful Christmas Eve morning, so we went riding bicycles.  The sunlight was warm, but the air was freezing cold so much that my ears started hurting.  I went back home to put a crochet hat under my helmet.
The hat covered my ears nicely for a while, then my body was getting hotter and hotter.  Finally I had to take off the hat and the vest too.  Too cold I can't ride,  and  too hot I can't ride either.

The other day when I played our bike ride recording, I noticed that my right foot pointed out strangely while I was riding.  So I tried putting my right food straight, and my right knee inward which helps very well to keep my right foot straight.  Then I realized that way I could ride up slope easier and straight almost.
Then I wondered maybe that bad habit was the reason I couldn't start faster, because I couldn't go ahead smoothly by waving sideways too much wasting the power.

When I tried to position my right foot inward slightly to start pedaling, I could start much faster than before.

That just a small wrongness affects so much is very amazing.  A bad habit shouldn't be ignored so easily, and it's better to fix or adjust as much as possible.

Then we could ride more than 10 miles today!

No comments: