2017-02-24

'Take it easy' is the key of success

I didn't mean the success is real success.  I mean just a good result.
After we did a 60 minute Ride and Walk on one day after another day, we both really got tired with pain, so we couldn't ride or walk yesterday.  We were going to do just light gardening, but our garden was a handful to care for after heavy rain.  We ended up getting another pain from the gardening.  Oh, my goodness.
Luckily the exercise before going to bed which I planned to do was a good idea to help us sleep well.

Unfortunately our fatigue was dragging us down today, but the garden was waiting for us, so we worked again, and got tired again.

But!  But I didn't give up again.  Maybe overeating brings us our  energy at least.  We went out for a ride.
The temperature was chilly, but we continued with whining.

An unusual thing happened.  One resident who lives along our riding course called us to stop, because he wanted to introduce himself.
We did, then he admired us always biking together, not husband riding away to abandon his wife.  Yeah, if he did, I will be somewhere without telling him, no, I didn't tell it to him.
He showed their beautiful garden and introduced his wife who pruned their fruit trees beautifully.
That was nice to meet new people who are living near by.
And we had a nice break.
 
When we left their house, it was colder outside, but I insisted to ride and finish over 60 minutes again.  
My forehead got icy cold as if I ate shaved ice.
But we rode 63 minutes.
Surprisingly the pain from the walking eased up. 

No comments: