2017-02-16

Found an interesting article

We've  been wondering about this especially this year.  I think that we got the same answer as it said.

Is Cycling past 70 different than past 50?

 So let's think about next:  How we can continue riding for fun?  Without hurting too much.  With some accomplishment.

After long continuous raining days, we had 7 nice sunny days.  So we could start biking which was not easy, then gradually got strength back.  When we didn't feel like riding, we walked.  I still have trouble with small back pain after walking for miles, which I need to walk regularly in the future.

Next goal for me will be riding for 60 minutes, and walking for 60 minutes.  Somehow it's hard right now.  Maybe need to rest in the middle?  Or try stretching time a minute at a time?

Unfortunately more rainy days will come again.  In that case I should think about another exercise?


No comments: