2017-02-06

We've been sick for a week.

Virus is everywhere so I don't want to blame anybody especially my friends.  Sore throat was the first symptom, then runny watery nose for two of us.  Then Mr. WhP got really sick, he couldn't eat at all for two days just drinking "ginger, honey lemon" which I made.  The 3rd day I forced him to eat a little.

The fourth day he almost got better, then I got really sick, so stayed in bed a whole day.

Now we both got up and started cooking and eating.  But I can't get rid of the sore throat completely and he can't get rid of pluggy throat and wet cough.

Meanwhile we did cleaning and moving around furniture, and adding some new colors to make new comfortable rooms.  

Felt so much better. 

After sickness my weight got down a little bit.  And for some reason we can get full with small servings of food.  
That's great.  Hope it will continue.

No comments: