2015-08-31

Fatigue is everywhere on our back

It was not severe, but every time when we sit on the chairs, our backs were silently tired.  I was afraid  that our bodies might get stiff if we don't move.

So we just rode for a half hour this morning.  This was very easy ride and not much slope included.  Accidentally I rode with fast pedaling a little, then my left thigh started stringy pain, so I immediately loosened.
Just before reached our house, both my forearms got numb-ish pain.  And now I felt pain in both heels when I walk.  It shows my body's fatigue.  OK.  I wonder if this short ride was the right thing to do or not??  I can't feel my back fatigue, but pains on my arms and heels.  I guess I'd better quit this training like go-on ride soon.  Because the result haven't shown any progress even shown regression a little bit I guess.  
Well, what's next?  How can I put good cycling in my life?

Time, distance, average Spd, and Max Spd.

No comments: