2017-07-07

Ho-o-o-t!!!!

We had nice weather a couple of days last week, then hot weather came back!
Last 4th of July he managed to bake pizza in the morning, and we bicycled for a while. 
 
And had a humble celebration with the special napkins which our friend gave us long time ago.

Since then we haven't had any exercise for two days; this morning when I just tried to hold my chin with my hand, my wrist snapped and hurt awfully.  I was frightened.  At almost the same time his shoulder snapped and hurt him.  OK.  We need to ride!
Once we started riding bicycles, we felt so good.  50 minutes later the temperature got up so much and the heat from the road really stung us, so we gave up and went back home.

It hit more than 100° F today.  Utilizing this heat I started drying our garden oranges in the cage from yesterday. 



It worked out very well.

Now it finally came down lower than 90F.  All orange slices must have been dried well.

No comments: