2015-08-06

I wish I could ride like him....

Mr. WhP's test riding my bike path in the garden.  I'm crazy about making a path and want to ride onto it right now.

Even on the narrow stony bumpy path he could go.
Afterwards the up slope was just fine.
Because he rode with a smile on his bicycle.  I asked him to ride mine to see any problems.  Especially my big wide handle.

He rode nicely again and even more smile on his face.  My bike is lighter than his and so much easier to pedal.  But at the curves he guessed I might have a hard time to turn the big handle while moving my body a little bit out of the way.

So I widened some parts of the path.
And I asked him to test our folding bike too.  And he did beautifully even though he told me that the folding bike was much more difficult than his bike.




I tried anyway.  I crashed into the Kale plants and the other side of the flower garden.  But from here I did ride a little bit.
I was grinding my teeth to keep going.
I need to practice again to be relaxed.
I fell again. But I want to practice tomorrow again, if I'm lucky, I might find a way to ride onto the path.

No comments: