2015-08-02

Gravel road, uneven surface...

I wondered if it's possible for me to ride in the future?  So far I only have ridden basically flat paved road, because I had no confidence any other way.

Suddenly I noticed that we have a path with gravels in our backyard garden.  So I tried riding my bicycle there.  Oh, my God! There was no way I can do it at beginning, then a little bit, and hopeless....

Then I moved some big tiles in the garden to make some uneven brown grassy area for riding.  Gosh, it was too hard.  It's narrow not like trails or roads, so my attention scattered all over the place, and I just couldn't ride long enough, then I got exhausted.

Well, I didn't want to try my first mountain bike try out in public place.  So I thought that I could practice this way a little bit.

Well, I fell sideways once today, but wasn't injured at all.  Maybe I will try another time. It 's nice to have a garden we made by ourselves,  not so much loss even if I damage it.  But my balance sense is quite hopeless.

We rode familiar roads late in the afternoon with heavy wind to try another 15 miles.  I did but I got toes cramping again.  And my left toes are still numbish. I need to find some exercise for my feet.

Distance, Average Speed, Max Speed, and Time.
 

No comments: